1 Hd Clip Passes On The Left

I shot this on a whim the other 24-hour interval spell driving downwardly an access route nigh i of our busier expressways.  I am actually happy alongside how it turned out, precisely it did accept me a good amount of fourth dimension to edit out the amazing amount of birds that flew through the shot.  Here is where I am really thankful for Photoshop's "content aware fill".  It made editing these frames really easy.

As y'all may know, lately I am pushing the boundaries equally far equally how many media files I tin associate alongside each clip through Archive.org.  With this file y'all create got the pick of: 10-bit DNxHD (Avid together with Premiere Users), PhotoJPEG (Final Cut together with iMovie Users), H.264 (Native to DSLR Cameras) together with WMV (Windows Movie Maker).  I'd likewise similar to become dorsum together with update all of the before clips together with volition produce together with thus eventually.  Doing together with thus is a really big fourth dimension commitment for me alongside the electrical flow processing ability of my computer.

You tin preview together with download the clip yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

I shot this on a whim the other 24-hour interval spell driving downwardly an access route nigh i of our busi 1 hard disk Clip Passes on the Left

As always, delight e-mail, similar us or percentage this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pivot  or produce whatever y'all tin to spread the discussion nigh this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2iI shot this on a whim the other 24-hour interval spell driving downwardly an access route nigh i of our busi 1 hard disk Clip Passes on the Left together with a Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM Lens



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post