1 Completely Gratuitous Stock Footage Clip Is Never The Same

This is in all likelihood the terminal remnant of the Northern Hemisphere's wintertime snowfall season.  This was taken really slowly at night, slowly March.  I was getting the identify ready for my newly five yr old's birthday political party the adjacent morn when I looked exterior to meet HUGE snowflakes falling from the sky.  An inch or too hence already on the ground, I idea it would survive simply about other adept exam for my 180mm macro lens.  Since it was too hence slowly too I knew I was going macro, I used my trusty R-300 telephone light every bit a source.  It worked out well, since the really white snowfall is a natural bounce.  I panned an surface area of our backyard picnic tabular array searching for a adept fighting since it was the same meridian every bit where the photographic telly camera was on the tripod, too hence I could larn pretty close.  The telephone lite hitting this 1 icy fighting inwards detail too the peaking on my photographic telly camera (which is used to attention focus) went crazy.  What a perfect snowflake!  I tried a brace of dissimilar speeds, but went alongside the normal existent fourth dimension inwards the end.  The depth of champaign is too hence razor thin, you lot actually can't meet how difficult it is snowing, too the irksome motion produced almost a nevertheless image.  At it's electrical flow speed, you lot tin rate the axe likewise meet how fast the flakes were falling due to their enormous size too of course of written report weight.  As alongside the reckoner covert inwards my terminal post, a lot of unopen upward snowflake shots are straight off done digitally, too hence I though a existent life 1 would survive a adept alternative for those of you lot inwards necessitate of something similar this.  Hope you lot tin rate the axe purpose it!


You tin rate the axe preview too download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or gain whatsoever you lot tin rate the axe to spread the give-and-take close this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 and the Sigma 180mm F2.8 EX APO DG HSM OS Macro with a Metabones EF to NEX Speedboster Adapter




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post