1 Completely Gratuitous Stock Footage Clip Inches Along

My raindrop clip was together with therefore popular, when I saw a downpour outside, I straightaway ran to larn my photographic idiot box camera to run into what I could capture amongst the 180mm Macro.  Immediately I saw this guy cruising across the walkway.  I was able to house my photographic idiot box camera on the solid soil only nether my awning together with larn a somewhat solid soil grade view.  The falling drops inwards super irksome motion brand this clip look similar the worm is navigating a country of war zone.  If you lot notice, at 240fps he is yet moving quite quick.  If you lot convey the time, essay speeding this clip upwardly inwards your editor yesteryear 10x to run into how fast it was actually going.

You are welcome to purpose this video inwards your projects you lot are working on, or proceed it inwards your clip library for hereafter work.The exclusively matter you lot cannot produce is plough some together with offering it AS stock footage. Have fun amongst it!

You tin displace preview together with download the video file yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce any you lot tin displace to spread the give-and-take most this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 and the Sigma 180mm F2.8 EX APO DG HSM OS Macro with a Metabones EF to NEX Speedboster Adapter




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post