1 Clip Casts Its Vote

I made this clip for a friends project.  It gave me a run a jeopardy to exam out After Effects "Write On" effect.  It worked out nicely as well as I bring decided to percentage it amongst everyone.  I bring included both a "Yes" as well as a "No" vote. 

I create sympathise that many of the site's visitors may non role English linguistic communication inwards their projects.  If y'all are interested inwards getting the "Yes" as well as "No" inwards a dissimilar language, delight experience gratis to permit me know inwards the comments below along amongst the proper spelling/grammar/usage.  I volition create my best to customize it to your linguistic communication as well as upload it inwards a timely manner.

You tin forcefulness out preview as well as download the clip past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!



 
As always, delight e-mail, similar us or percentage this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or create whatever y'all tin forcefulness out to spread the give-and-take nearly this site. Thanks!


This video was created using Adobe After Effects It gave me a run a jeopardy to exam out After Effects  1 Clip Casts Its Vote




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post