4 Stock Footage Clips Are Gull-Ible

While I was at the lake getting some cracking shots of the water, I managed to larn pretty to a greater extent than or less some seagulls who were hanging out.  They were by together with large riding the air current to a greater extent than or less shore, looking for food.  The air current was together with then heavy, they actually didn't withdraw to flap their wings that much.  The dull motility actually helps capture the moment.

I've pretty much uploaded these clips untouched (not graded).  I tried to meliorate discover the bird, together with lost a lot of especial inward the heaven ... when I tried to plane out the sky, it darkened the gull.  I decided to larn out it upward to y'all together with your needs for this clip.  Touch it upward how y'all run across fit.

Once in 1 lawsuit again I've included some unlike shots to hopefully assist inward editing.

 You tin preview together with download the clips past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!


 



As always, delight e-mail, similar us or part this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatsoever y'all tin to spread the give-and-take nearly this site. Thanks!


These videos were shot using the Sony NEX-FS700While I was at the lake getting some cracking shots of the H2O iv Stock Footage Clips are Gull-ible



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post