1 Hd Clip Needs A Pot Of Gold

I was fortunate plenty to stumble across Attila Vago's weblog "BitsBits".  It is in that place where y'all tin discovery the best gratuitous things on the internet.  He posted an offer past times Daz3D  for gratuitous licensing of the 3D modeling plan Bryce 7.1.  I used Bryce over a decade agone inwards college, in addition to thus I was interested inwards trying it out again. 

Getting dorsum into the swing of things, I was able to put this picayune clip together inwards really picayune time, only rendering it out proved to hold out a resources pig on my tiny little laptop.  To me its an abstract await at what it may hold out similar to move through a rainbow if it was something to a greater extent than than an optical illusion in addition to refracted light. 

This clip is loopable.

You tin preview in addition to download the clip past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!


As always, delight e-mail, similar us or portion this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pivot or create whatsoever y'all tin to spread the give-and-take virtually this site. Thanks!




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post