1 Hd Clip Is The Corporate Cloud

It took me a spell to capture this clip in i trial I decided I wanted to create it.  You would be shocked at the sliver of heaven this footage truly catches.  I had many failed attempts spell I waited for the perfect cloud cover.  The speed of the clouds passing is also magnified, considering they alone transcend through a small-scale component division of the frame.  It is enhanced past times the reflection moving inwards the reverse direction.  Quite tricky, simply it was a nifty conduct chances to examination out my round down polarizer.  I promise people are able to utilize this clip, in addition to hopefully it volition come upward inwards handy for roughly of our to a greater extent than "corporate video" type users.

As yous may know, lately I am pushing the boundaries every bit far every bit how many media files I tin associate amongst each clip through Archive.org.  You accept the option of downloading a PhotoJPEG, H.264 or WMV file. I'd also similar to become dorsum in addition to update all of the before clips in addition to volition create in addition to then eventually.  Doing in addition to then is a really big fourth dimension commitment for me amongst the electrical flow processing ability of my computer.

You tin preview in addition to download the clip past times clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!

It took me a spell to capture this clip in i trial I decided I wanted to create it 1 hard disk Clip is the Corporate Cloud


As always, delight e-mail, similar us or percentage this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pivot  or create whatever yous tin to spread the give-and-take close this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2iIt took me a spell to capture this clip in i trial I decided I wanted to create it 1 hard disk Clip is the Corporate Cloud in addition to a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG LensIt took me a spell to capture this clip in i trial I decided I wanted to create it 1 hard disk Clip is the Corporate Cloud



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post