1 Gratis Stock Footage Clip Hits The Deck

Here is approximately other clip I had been important to produce for a while.  I've lastly constitute the fourth dimension to sit down downwardly together with capture it.  Personally, the timing is perfect, considering I am completely geeking out over Marvel's novel Guardians of the Galaxy pic (unpaid plug, simply if you lot desire to ship me something Marvel, I won't plow it down!).  For those of you lot media professionals who are belatedly to the game making a video review, experience costless to utilise this inwards your projection (It would brand a keen championship card!).

This clip has likewise been made loopable.

You tin preview together with download the clips yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or percentage this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce any you lot tin to spread the give-and-take most this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2iHere is approximately other clip I had been important to produce for a piece 1 Free Stock Footage Clip Hits the Deck together with a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG LensHere is approximately other clip I had been important to produce for a piece 1 Free Stock Footage Clip Hits the Deck







Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post