1 Completely Costless Stock Footage Clip For The Ladies

Very recently, my backyard became the "go to" house for ladybugs.  It turns out that it is where they decided to convey their mating sessions, together with then the whole house was crawling amongst them.  On the solar daytime I noticed, it was besides extremely windy, together with then the opportunities to capture some macro shots were limited, generally because of the amazingly sparse depth of champaign I had amongst my Sigma 180mm lens.  I DID larn by to capture the clip I've included below.  I was able to follow it upward this dying stem of grass for a while, until the angle of my tilt, drew it out of focal range.  At that quest I decided to allow it larn out the frame instead of racking the focus together with perchance ruining the movement. It is amazing how intricate these creatures are.  I dearest making the macro globe a niggling larger.

You are welcome to role this video inwards your projects yous are working on, or drib dead along it inwards your clip library for time to come work.The solely matter yous cannot produce is plough only about together with offering it AS stock footage. Have fun amongst it!

You tin sack preview together with download the video file yesteryear clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!




As always, delight e-mail, similar us or percentage this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pinterest or produce whatsoever yous tin sack to spread the discussion near this site. Thanks!


This video was shot using a Sony NEX-FS700 and the Sigma 180mm F2.8 EX APO DG HSM OS Macro with a Metabones EF to NEX Speedboster Adapter




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post