LUSTING HOFFMAN: DIRTY DUSTIN WHIMPERS LIKE H5N1 BITCH OVER SEX ALLEGATIONS


Since Weinstein went down, the dominoes get got kept on falling inwards Tinsel Town, alongside the adjacent on the A-list beingness "Rainman" histrion Dustin Hoffman

Hoffman, 1 of the biggest stars inwards Hollywood inwards the 70s together with 80s, used his star ability to sexually harass a 17-year-old actress, and displace her "deep psychological scars" that should last worth a few 1000000 dollars inwards a civil case. 

The actor, who is straight off 80, made "sustained, unwanted sexual advances" on the teenager inwards 1985, piece she interned on the fix of the TV flick "Death of a Salesman."

Hoffman doing "hover hand" alongside his immature victim.
As reported past times the Independent:
"He asked me to give him a human foot massage my get-go twenty-four hours on set; I did," Anna Graham Hunter wrote inwards a invitee column for The Hollywood Reporter. "He was openly flirtatious, he grabbed my ass, he talked almost sexual practice to me together with inwards front end of me. One morning time I went to his dressing room to accept his breakfast order; he looked at me together with grinned, taking his time. Then he said, ‘I’ll get got a hard-boiled egg … together with a soft-boiled clitoris.’ His entourage flare-up out laughing. I left, speechless. Then I went to the bath together with cried."

Hunter recorded Hoffman's alleged advances inwards a diary at the time, 1 reading: “Today, when I was walking Dustin to his limo, he felt my donkey iv times. I hitting him each time, hard, together with told him he was a muddied erstwhile man."
Instead of "owning" his pervy behavior similar a chad together with bragging almost it, Hoffman sheepishly apologised inwards a shitty contention that was in all probability written for him past times his nurse: 
"I get got the utmost honour for women together with experience terrible that anything I mightiness get got done could get got set her inwards an uncomfortable situation. I am sorry. It is non reflective of who I am."
He together with thence jumped out of his bath chair together with ran through the streets of Los Angeles equally if he was beingness chased past times a Nazi dentist.  


Sumber https://alt-right-news.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post